Why you need Search Engine Optimisation for your website.
4 Reasons why you need search engine optimisation:
- 80% of Internet users utilise the search engines and directories to find products, services and information.
- Out of which, 90% of all Search Engines Users click results within the first 3 pages.
- 62% of these Users click only on the first few results, hence the first 2 pages.
- Only 20% of Search Engine Users click on the sponsored advertisements.
Source: Jupiter Research Study, 2006
What is SEO?
Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) decribes a diverse set of activities that increase the amount of targeted visitors (traffic) that come to your website from search
Does every website need SEO?
The answer is no. If any of the following examples applies to you then you do not need SEO:
- You have a website that you really don't want strangers to find such as a training tool for your employees.
- Your site already ranks well; you are satisfied with your sales and don't want to rock the boat
- You are in a big hurry-good SEO takes time
- Your site is going to be rebuilt or redesigned in the next couple of months
What we do for you?
Through our years of SEO experience, we have developed a proven and methodical process of
obtaining and maintaining high rankings in search engines. Our process includes:
- Market Research
- Content Optimisation
- Link Strategy and
- Performance Management.
1. Market Research
We begin with an Internet marketing analysis to help us fully
understand your target markets, products, competition, and marketing objectives.
From this very detailed analysis, a search engine strategy is developed with recommendations for
2. Content Optimisation
It is critical that your website content supports the key phrase(s) you are optimising. Effective content
Optimisation is key to search engine ranking. We will help you develop compelling SEO-rich web content highlighting the benefits of your products and services.
3. Link Strategy
Link building is a critical element of any SEO effort, all of our SEO plans are implemented with some level
of link building. Learn More about our Link Building service.
There are 3 types of links related to your website structure: incoming links, internal links, and outgoing
links. Link popularity is a measure of the quantity and quality of sites that your site is linked with and also the sites linked to your
4. Performance Management
SEO is not a static process. Search engine rankings fluctuate constantly. Millions of additional websites
will come online across all industries and markets in the next several months, constantly increasing the level of competition. Further your
competitors will see what you are doing online and seek to outdo you.
Therefore it is not always realistic to do one-off Optimisation and obtain the results that you desire over a
long period of time. You must have ongoing performance management to keep ahead of the game.